2010-01-07

learning a little bit about my self

today...

...while filling out an online application for a new job...

                i thought intently about the questions that were being asked of me...

     wondering why all these personal items and answers mattered so

                                 can they dissect me with this blunt little tool?

          how much of my personality is revealed by a collection of keystrokes....?

how could a string of consonants and vowels muddled together in answer to categorized and methodically structured questions give insight to me?

                                                           am i that easy?

                      maybe i am.    maybe i am not.

2 comments:

  1. Not about easy - have you thought that that application form at this time in your life is no coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. now more than ever I am realizing that it was perfect timing... at a time when I have discovered more about myself than ever before...

    lost a job to complete applications that asked questions that made me want to really find out the answers instead of just write what sounds good... and now i am so happy knowing my answers, not just knowing but also loving the answers knowing that IT IS ME!

    you're right... no coincidence. no intrusion by some prospective employer... i attracted the question because i desired the answer.

    ReplyDelete